[A good friend and very gifted spiritual man told me two days ago that I’m already half-way into the Fourth Dimension. I took that as a compliment but still have not quite understood this “Third Dimension – Fourth Dimension” stuff… I know my heart just feels like it is bursting ever bigger and bigger. Compassion and greater understanding of others and myself seems to be opening up in deeper and deeper ways for me. And the past two years have been a “Trust Leap” of living off not overly huge savings to Listen to Mother, and put out the Messages… and promote the Messages, etc. So I just did a quick search on the internet about the Fourth Dimension and found this quite lovely article. I like the wisdom… and need to follow all of it, in a most compassionate and gentle way with myself. ;~) ]
Most of us agree we are living in the third dimension of reality. Many spiritual seekers believe we are moving into higher dimensions, while others are worried about some kind of apocalypse. Perhaps it is both. What if we are moving into the higher realms of spiritual consciousness and we are coming to the end of our world (or reality) as we know it?
What does it mean to exist in another dimension? If science tells us that neither time nor space actually exist, then how can one move from here to there to begin with… and where would the beginning even be? Our reality, in the 3-D sense, is rooted in the concept of space and time. We are born at a certain time, move through a specific space to get here and, viola!, we are incarnated.
We must therefore agree to the time-space continuum in order to exist on planet Earth as a human being. Yet, our spiritual essence is eternal and constant, which defies both time and space. Therefore, if we agree with these foundations, then we would see that we are human-spiritual beings.
Simply living a third dimensional life, however, is becoming more and more unsatisfying for a lot of people. Whether one has a sense of “something more”, wants to experience greater meaning and purpose in life, or has decided to follow a specific spiritual path, the need to pursue the spiritual aspects of “being” seems to be expanding for many.
As we expand spiritually, we can wonder where we are going. Though the “Light” at the end of the tunnel may offer us a potential direction, it can be hard to move toward it with convinced grace and ease at times of economic or general uncertainty.
- “I want to pursue my joy, but what about money? I’m running out of it!”
- “I trust that it is my purpose to serve others, but I keep hitting obstacles! Why is it so difficult if this is what I’m supposed to do?”
- “I can feel things shifting within me, and most of the time I can trust it, but I don’t know why my life feels so stagnant.”
Can you identify with any of these statements?
The fifth dimension is supposed to be filled with grace and ease, beauty and joy. Ah! Heaven on Earth! But what about the fourth dimension? Isn’t that the one where we experience more love in our hearts? If nothing else, shouldn’t it be easier than the third?
Well, is being a junior easier than being a sophomore? Now you have those darned SAT’s to take and potential colleges to consider!
Let’s play a game and pretend that the fourth dimension of spiritual awareness is actually a wide valley between the third and fifth dimensions. What if you have to take a long, trusting pilgrimage across this valley? This is certainly the time that TRUST is becoming our only companion, so why not take her hand?
Since most of the “obstacles” we are facing right now are essentially nothing new (they are simply reformulated to make the course harder as you expand into an upper spiritual classman), there are some things you can consider:
- Relax into the problem / issue. Breathe and be before proceeding.
- Review your past. You have likely been in similar situations, and have managed to overcome them in one way or another (or used a combination of several creative solutions).
- Trust yourself. Trust that you have the ability and wisdom to move through the next phase of your work.
- Ask for guidance. If you are trying to grow spiritually, why not take the spiritual approach to seeking guidance? Pray, meditate, seek council or talk to your angels.
- Break your tasks into bite-sized pieces. Perhaps there are things you can tackle through collaboration.
- Release your emotional attachment. Don’t go to the extreme belief that your whole world is going to crumble; rather take the approach that it “doesn’t really matter” (if possible).
- K.I.S.S. (Keep it simple, sweetie!) Don’t overcomplicate the problem or the solution.
- Direct LOVE to yourself, the situation and the unknown future. The fourth and fifth dimensions represent a return to the remembrance of Love, so try to remember it!
The walk across the valley of the fourth dimension of spiritual consciousness can seem long, challenging or even impossible at times. One can certainly get weary. Yet, by applying Love, Trust and a willing heart, you can create your own reality shift from the mundane experience of simple third dimensional living into a life of purpose, joy and flow as you cultivate your expanded spiritual self in the fifth dimension. Just think, in the reality without time or space, you are already there!